Washing your hands is the best way to prevent spreading Coronavirus and other illness. You can either wash your hands with liquid soap or with Wyx Hand gel, depending on the place and the time.
As we are constantly touching everything with our hands, we recommend washing your hands very frequently during the day. Ensure you are doing it correctly, covering all areas, specially the most forgotten ones such as between fingers and under your nails. It is highly important you take your time while washing your hands, approximately for up to 1 to 2 minutes.
Make sure you wash your hands after the following moments of the day:
- After visiting the bathroom
- Before, during and after travelling in public transport.
- Before, during and after visiting stores.
- After sharing any object with another person: pen, calculator, mobile phone, etc.
- Before and after preparing or eating food.
- After blowing your nose, sneezing or coughing.
- After touching animals or handling animal waste.
- Before and after touching someone sick.
- After handling money or paying by dataphone.
- After handling garbage or waste.
- Any other moment you feel you might have been in contact with germs.